Hempstrois a trading name of Refill 2 Save Ltd which is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales, Company Registration Number 07642533. 124 Desborough Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2PU.Info@hempstro.com,
2. What Information Do We Collect About You?
The exact information we request from you depends on what you have asked us to do or what we are contracted to do for you.
The information we collect from you may include, but not be limited to:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Bank / Card Details
You may volunteer the information yourself using any, or a mixture of, the following methods:
Please also be advised that cookies will be used when you visit our website. This will be to collect information about you, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which connects your computer or mobile device to the Internet, as well as information about your visit —,for instance, the pages you viewed or searched for, pages response times, download errors etc. We do this in order to measure our website’s performance and make improvements in the future. Cookies are also used to enhance our website’s functionality and personalisation, which includes sharing data with third party organisations. You can control this by adjusting your cookies settings.
3. Why Do We Need This Information?
The primary reason for asking you to provide us with your personal data is to process the order you have placed or carry out your requests/instructions. This can include, but is not limited to:
- To verify your identity.
- To communicate with you.
- To keep financial records of your transactions.
- To respond to any complaint made against us.
- To obtain payment.
- To market our services and provide details of promotions that may interest you, which you have opted in to.
4. Who Has Access to My Personal Data?
Under normal circumstances, we will only use your information within Hempstro and will not share your information with third parties. However, there may be occasions when we need to provide limited information to third parties, so that we can carry out your transaction or resolve your query. These may include:
- Delivery companies (to deliver your order).
- Contracted suppliers.
- Bank or building society or other financial institutions.
- Providers of identity verification (to verify customers age for age restricted products).
- Any disclosure required by law or regulation, such as the prevention of financial crime and terrorism.
5. Your Rights
Your personal data is protected by legal rights under the GDPR, which include:
- Right of access — to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it.
- Right to rectification — to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- Right to be forgotten — to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing — to restrict processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability — to electronically move copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form.
- Right to object — to object to processing of your personal information.
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling.
- Rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling.
6. How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We recognise that your information is valuable, and we take all reasonable measures to protect it while it is in our care.
We have exceptional standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Similarly, we adopt a high threshold when it comes to confidentiality obligations; both internal and external parties have agreed to protect confidentiality of all information, to ensure all personal data is handled and processed in line with our stringent confidentiality and data protection policies.
We will only ever use your personal information to complete transactions or target individuals with marketing materials. We may use personalisation to collect analytics to inform marketing and produce relevant content for the marketing strategy, to enable it to enhance and personalise the customer experience.
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls, data encryption and other industry standard security approaches. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep data safe.
7. How Long Do We Keep It For?
Your personal information will be retained, usually in computer or manual files, only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected; or as required by law; or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you may hold with us. For example:
- As long as necessary to carry out your transactional requests.
- Transactional data for as long as is required by government bodies.
- Indefinitely, where you have consented to receive marketing and other communications from us, or until such time you opt out of receiving such communication.
8. Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data in a number of ways, including but not limited to you:
- Submitting an online enquiry.
- Following/liking or subscribing to our social media channels.
- Taking part in any competition or promotion run on our website or through our social media channels.
- By completing a questionnaire or survey via our website.
- Asking a question, or submitting your query or complaint via our website, email or social media channels.
- Posting information on our website or social media channels, for example, commenting or joining in discussions.
- Leaving a review about us on Trustpilot.com, Google Reviews or other media platform.